Accepting Resumes for Future Openings:
Cleaner (Part Time)
Location: Springfield, OR
Type: Part Time
The Cleaner will be responsible for providing an excellent clean environment for superb member experience. The cleaner is also responsible for providing a superior level of +1 customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests. The Cleaner’s objective is to maintain our high standard of cleanliness.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deep cleaning of all gym areas
- Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing exceptional customer service.
- Memorization of club scripts for tours and phone calls.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as needed.
- Cleaner has daily specific cleaning duties required for completion each shift.
- Takes ownership of areas of responsibility, by cleaning up areas worked in and equipment used. Cleans, dusts, mops, etc…
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Customer service background preferred.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- A passion for fitness and health.
- The positions has a lot of bending, twisting, turning and standing. Knowledge and implementation of proper body mechanics is a must.
- Upbeat and positive attitude!
- Punctuality and reliability is a must. OPEN Availability desired, to fill extra shifts.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member’s expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
- Creative and inventive in developing ways to make job more efficient
- Must be able to work independently and pay attention to detail
- Must get to know and understand the proper use of the chemicals and cleaning materials
- Experience in cleaning is helpful
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift
Planet Fitness, Inc. (NYSE:PLNT), has revolutionized the fitness industry! With more than 1,000 locations in 47 states, Puerto Rico, and Canada, Planet Fitness' mission is to enhance people's lives by providing a high-quality fitness experience in a welcoming, non-intimidating environment, which we call the Judgement Free Zone®.
We’re aggressively expanding and looking for talented individuals to help us conquer Gymtimidation® everywhere!
This club is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise club, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise club. Planet Fitness Headquarters has no direct, indirect or reserved control over the hiring decisions made by any franchise clubs. All inquiries about employment at this club should be made directly to the club, and not to Planet Fitness Headquarters.